Monday, October 13, 2008

Rome: uhh...Day 3?

We saw a lizard today, climbing on the wall.



I taught Morganne how to play this card game called Golf. Its like playing Golf, with cards. Its a good game, my grandparents taught me and now when ever they are around my family sits a will play Golf for hours. Its the best card game. So here is Morganne and I playing cards infront of the National Modern Art Museum in Rome. As you can see i am wearing shorts and a t-shirt!
I also explained to Morganne today that my shoes look like dead rats on my feet....

View of Rome.
That building in the far background that you can see (kind of looks like the capital building in D.C.) Is the Vatican City. We are going to go there on Wednesday because i guess the Pope visits every Wednesday, so I'm going to go see the Pope!
More view of Rome.
More view of Rome, this view is pointed more towards where i am staying, towards the Coliseum.

So today wasnt much of a picture day since i took so many yesterday. Morganne and I made some plans for our travels ( there have been some changes, but im actually going to keep them a secret for now ) and did some laundry and walked around a bit. But today, like all the other days in Rome, was still really good and awesome! I dont think i could have a bad day in Rome.

So at Morganne's hostel she gets free dinner every night, pasta and salad everynight. Which is pretty sweet, so tonight we got me in there and in on that free food! We were just planning on eating a little bit and then going out to the jewish ghetto to eat stuffed artichokes because Inti said that there is an awesome restaurant there and we have to get the stuffed artichokes. But we ended up eating so much pasta that we couldnt eat any more....so we went and got sorbet. Back at the place that Inti and his wife took me the first night i was here in Rome, I got a Banana and Pear mix. It awesome, needless to say.

No comments: