Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in Rome And leaving Italy

So I spent yesterday back in Rome, at Inti's place and just walking around. It was nice being able to relax a bit, especially after that last night on the Island...

Now we are getting ready to go to Nice, France. Im not too sure how its going to be going back into France for me, considering my last visit, even though it was Paris, it was a bit under par than what i expected. Well after almost 3 weeks here in Italy im definatly ready for a new country, new language, new food...

We will be in Nice for a couple nights and then we will head to Barcelona, for Dia De Los Muertos and HALLOWEEN! We will be there for a little bit and then we will head south. Inti told us about some places that i think we are going to, i forget what they are now, but we have them written down somewhere.

On November 1st in Barcelona, Russian Circles is playing with These Arms are Snakes. We are going. I booked Russian Circles a few times and went to alot of their shows when they were first starting out and now im wondering if they will remember me. That would be a bit of a surprise if they do remember me and they see me at their show in Barcelona.

On the move again, new countries.

No comments: