Thursday, October 2, 2008

London Day 1 night 1

First really awesome things i see in London.

So, iv made it to London as you have seen. I took a taxi from the air port to central london, poor move on my side considering the taxi ride costed pretty close to $100 for me. So, i got some good riding in here in the city, pretty busy traffic, but a ton of people ride bikes here. I was a little intimidated by how close the traffic gets to you, they really think of you as just another person on the road in a car. Especially the huge double decker busses. Plus, traffic is going the opposite way here in london. Gotta keep that in mind.

I still havent slept yet. my perception of time is very screwed up. If i were to try to add up the amount of hours that i have been awake i wouldnt be able to do it.

But i have a place to sleep, for a couple nights. With some pretty cool people. So, no worries now. I am secured with places to sleep, food, and people. Now i have to find the next train station to Paris and make a reservation. I cant forget to do that, other wise i wont be able to get on the train.

So far in london i have seen some really awesom places and things. Everything seems really aged, like riding through the streets here you definatly can tell that you are not in the united states anymore. The way that they are set up and everything all around you.

I took some pictures today in london but i will be taking more, so i might as well just up load them all at once. But, just to let you guys know, I AM taking pictures.

okay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

exciting stuff lance..
can't wait to see your pictures :)

Dogfootjoe said...

Lance, Good to hear your alright.
people were talking about you at work today like you were dead so apperantly you are missed imediatly.
um a few short new things.
When you get back i should be busy dj-ing. i purchased 4500 dollars worth of djing gear. so when you get back you better have some ryhmes to drop, or ready to deal the dice baby lol. so yea. good luck i hope to see some pics.
You better make sure you see sebastian tellier too.

<3

thefooz said...

lance.. i love you baybe!. i cant wait to see your pics. i love to see that you are doing alright. also im not going to jail so thats awesome... me and dog foot are in the early stages of our show. but one thing is set in stone.. a shout out to lance pual. aka mc p pants lol good luck on your travels

Lance P. said...

Matt and Sam, thats awesome! I wish i could be there for when you guys rent out radius! Sam, its good your not going to jail, i was worried for you!

When i come back, and a couple days after (Recoop!) we should throw a party with you guys spinning, cause i cant think of anything better than that happening when i get home and seeing everybody. I miss you guys alot already but i am having fun. I do wish most of the time that i had oryana to go to over here in europe...for food and stuff...but i dont. Tell all of them I say "Whud UP! I AINT DEAD!...YET! I let you know when i am though."