Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In Las Vegas

This is my second time here. I dont know what im going to do here. Im just happy that my family is all here together. Well, my sister, mom, dad and I at least. Since my sister moved out and i moved out of my parents house its fairly rare that even i get to hang out with both my parents at the same time, let alone both of them with my sister....in las vegas. My sister has been living here for....i dont know maybe a little over a year now. I really cant see how anyone could live here in Vegas. This city is....i just dont know what to say about it. Well like i said, this is my second time here, i dont know what im going to do this time.

Its warm here...well, warmer than back in the midwest, thats for dang sure. Im still a little chilly while wearing a hoodie and its raining here too. Who would have thought, rain in the middle of the desert.

Iv been thinking alot about building me a new bike, so when i get home i think im just going to go ahead and buy a new frame from Dennis and work on that through the winter.

Iv also been thinking alot about doing more travelling, going south this time. South America or Middle America...or maybe both.

Tomorrow is Christmas. Hope you people have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lance, im going to ecuador in the summer. wanna build some houses down there with me?

BackpackUnion said...

This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. birkin bag