Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In Bruges....Kingdom of Magic.

Im in Bruges, i took pictures till my camera died.


























This place is incredible. Really. The town isnt really that big but i could walk around taking pictures for days! This place is one of the best kept medieval towns in the world.

I have seen about 5 different spellings of this place...I dont know how to spell the name of this place....oh well.

I have 8 days left. In the single digits. I cant beleive it.

Next is Brussels. Then London. Then Home....I was in Barcelona a month ago...two months ago i was in Paris...

2 comments:

n.a.t.a.l.i.e. said...

Lance. this has nothing to do with your travels.
but i decided since i will never find kombucha in romania i best start making my own. but the only way i can find to do it is you have to start with a scoby. But nothing tells me how to MAKE THE SCOBY. everything just says "add your kombucha mushroom" etc etc
but clearly i cant find that in romania.
any helpful insight?!
i hope your travels ahve been very invigorating :)
take care
and safe travels home

love natalie

BackpackUnion said...

I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Find more hermes handbags at our site.