Thursday, December 4, 2008

Luxembourg: I am almost home!!

so, im in Luxembourg right now. Just one final push untill im done travelling i guess you can say. Tomarrow I head to Paris to pick up my bike REAL early in the morning. Its the first train leaving Luxembourg at 6:40 in the morning! So i get to Paris at 8:40, i'll buy my ticket going to London later in the day. Go pick up my bike...then just kill time untill i have to catch my train to London. Then Im in London untill Wensday morning, when my plane takes off at 9:30 and i come home!!!

So im not exactly sure what time i get in Traverse City on Wensday night, i have to drive back up from Chicago, so I am assuming i will get back pretty late, probably around 2 AM or 3 AM. The first thing i am doing is running around downtown, so if you want to be one of the first to see me home or something, you'll know where to find me!! I know i would love to see everyone downtown when i get home but its a bit late. All i know is THAT is the first thing i want to do when i get home. Its been something iv been dreaming about for weeks now!

so i would type more about stories and everything but this keyboard is french and it is really hard for me to use, i feel like i am just learning how to use computers.

No comments: