Tuesday, December 9, 2008

London: Last day!

Chicago. Last day in America.
Bern, Switzerland. About 2 weeks into Europe
Lipari Island. About 3 Weeks into Europe.
Barcelona, Spain. Almost one month in Europe.
Lisbon, Portugal. One month and almost 2 weeks.



Berlin. One month and three weeks.



Amsterdam: Two months, clearly just gotten out of the shower.


In Brugge, Bruges: Two Months and One Week.



Luxembourg: Two Months, One Week, a couple days.


London: Last Day in Europe.

Wow...so there it is, natural hair growth at its finest. Over the coarse of Two months and a half months.

I dont even have 24 hours left here in Europe anymore. By this time tomarrow i will be off European soil, in the air, on my way home.
So tonight, Fibi and I are going to go eat at some awesome vegan resteraunt, she has been talking about it since i got here and so has a bunch of other people. So finally we are going to eat there tonight and then after we eat we are going to go see Have Heart/Cruel Hand/Carpathian at the Underworld in Camden, so im pumped. This is my last night in town and im spending it eating good good food and watching awesome music. I couldnt have asked for a better last night in London...or EUROPE!!! Tomarrow night...i will be driving home.

Like i said, depending on the weather and all that im saying we are going to be getting back in to TC around 2 or 3, its a bit late, i know. But im going right downtown and im going to be doing laps!! So, if you want to see me, haha, if your a DIE HARD FAN!!! You'll know where to find me. If i dont see you downtown the first night then no worries. I will be around town all weekend...

Wow, this weekend im going to be in Traverse City. I'll see you all there!

No comments: