Monday, December 8, 2008

London: Last days

Well, today, i went out all prepared to start taking my bike apart, had a bag, rags, tools, i was ready, i had enough time today to take it all apart, find a bike shop and walk back home with a packaged up bike, ready for the flight, ready to go back to its REAL home. Well, thats not going to happen, my bike is staying here in London. Not because i dont want to take it home....but someone decided to show it around its new home. So, my bike was stolen. Its okay though, like i said, i was going to retire the frame anyways. Now i guess it will live on here in London. And i start all over again, new frame, new rims, new wheels, new everything. Im pretty excited actually.

I'll see you all in a couple days, really. Oh, and get ready, tomarrow is the next and final observation on hair growth, once i get home this thing on my face has got to go! Or at least get cleaned up a bit! Im going to sleep for three days straight, wake up, and shave, then i will come out and see everyone.

2 comments:

Dogfootjoe said...

Lance are you staying with us at my house again?
that would be swell

Lance P. said...

Matt, there is no room there thats open. Or is there?? I would love to come back!