Monday, December 22, 2008

One and a half weeks and im on the move.

So, im back. Thats pretty clear, huh?
It was pretty much non-stop busy busy busy from the second I got back, seeing people, finding a new home, meetings for work and getting ready to go back to work, cleaning up, taking care of finances, getting rid of my travelers checks, closing accounts and opening accounts, packing all my stuff, moving to a new home, selling more stuff, seeing people, working, and buying new shoes...

Its been a bit difficult to adjusting back to this lifestyle....of seeing the same people everyday, waking up, going to work, seeing people....and that's it, the small town life i guess. The time change wasnt TOO bad, really just my sleep pattern was a bit messed up, id go to bed early one day and sleep in untill 1 in the afternoon then i would stay out late and wake up early the next morning. I guess my body is just used to the messed up sleeping patterns.

Well, tomorrow im on the move again to Las Vegas to see my sister and celebrate x-mas....in the middle of the desert.

No comments: