Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Salzburg to Munich to Salzburg.

I come home in two weeks.

Tomarrow i go to Frankfurt for a night, then to Amsterdam for the weekend....then i dont know whats after that, but on the 5th or 6th, could be the 7th, but i dont want to push it, on one of those days i go to paris to pick up my bike then to London, I DO NOT want to stay a night in a paris, so i hope i can get that all don in one big swoop. This is my last weekend traveling, what better way to spend it then in Amsterdam! Then next weekend i will be in London chillin with the dudes and gals of the U.K. getting ready to come home. Two weeks. Exactly, 14 days left.
Today i hung out in Munich, it was okay, ate some good raw vegan food. But it was SOOOOO COLD. Walking around for 5 minutes it felt like my nose was going to fall off.

So there it is. Two weeks left, then im home. Back to the daily TC grind. Woop!

No comments: