Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pictures of my last week in the TC.




This is Matt, I live with him and i work with him, and his mom owns the house that we live in, she lives there too.
This is our friend Kevin, serenading matt with the Hot Keyz
This is lil' Sam, I work with him, friends with him, and friends with his bro!
This is the dining area of the cafe i work in. The cafe is called the Lake St. Cafe, we are located within Oryana Natural Foods Co-op.
This is Rachel, the girl that is taking my bedroom when i leave. I also work with her. She is crushin some celery right here.

Welp, there were more pictures but for some reason they arent uploading, they are pictures of the two concerts i went to this past week, Ratatat and Sigur Ros. I'll just have to up load them in the future.

1 comment:

Dogfootjoe said...

Lance,
I hope you made it to chicago alright.

also, I have lazer beam eyes in that photo.