Tuesday, September 30, 2008

chicago: Day 3 Night 3. Last night in America

I woke up this morning fairly early. Around 10:30, i guess since i didnt think much about my plans in europe yesterday i had to make up for it today by pretty much spending the entire day on my computer trying to figure out routes and plans and sleeping and all that stuff. Iv been keeping in contact with Morganne and we have planned that we will meet up on October 20th in Florence. I finally pulled out the timetables for the euro rail, so thats what i have been looking at all day. Trying to get to London To Florence in about two weeks, while also not just blasting through a bunch of cities in the first month im in Europe. So Im flying into London on the 2nd. on the 6th i will go to Paris. On the 11th I will go to Tolouse, France. In Tolouse i will see To Kill on the 12th. From there i will go to Milan, Italy on the 15th. But in order for me to go to Milan i have to make a quick stop in Nice, France. QUICK, because Morganne and i will be going back there to actually spend time there. Then on the 20th I will make the move from Milan to Florence and meet up with Morganne.

So, it feels okay planning stuff out. It makes me feel a little bit more accomplished.

Im really thirsty though....

1 comment:

thefooz said...

lance I'm happy to inform you that me and matt are going to rent out radius recording and are throwing a bitchin dance party. I'm not sure how well orchestrated it will be but I'll give it a shot. Wish us luck. Also check out stonesthrow records web site. I think some of the boys will be playing near you!
Good luck dawg
Sam