Sunday, May 17, 2009

Warning: Proper use of a blog entails in the following message.

This is how i feel lately:

Tired
Confused
Self Righteous
Melancholy
Mediocre
Jealous
Challenged
and there is a pain in my right knee, just above the knee cap...it makes me feel like an old man.

I built my bike. I rode it around a little bit with Dave and the hole time i was riding it my knee was killing me. Then my right pedal fell apart while i was riding it and it came to me:

"Oh yeah, thats right...i'll put a lot of money into this thing and then within the first ride it will fall apart. That sounds about right to me..................................................................."

So, i have decided that i am going to put my bike up on Ebay. With the money i get from selling it i will put towards a better way of getting from point A to point B...and that will be a new pair of shoes. Nothing too special though...probably just some white pair of vans....nothing to flashy...

Lately i have been concerned with the topic of self righteousness, mainly because i feel i have fallen a victim and ultimately it has sent me into a downward spiral of confusion and jealousy.

But...thats okay, im sure i will overcome this hole and become normal again...what an exciting way to think...

Until then I will continue to feel how i feel, think of sales pitches for my bike, break dance, not do drugs or alcohol, not eat any animal products, feel annoyed when someone stares at me, be conscious of the materials i buy, take full advantage of the fixed gear trend, break dance, eat peanuts and avocado which is a totally normal way for getting protein, get annoyed when someone makes an obviously sarcastic statement about the ways i choose to live my life, and do head stands....in preparation to break dancing.

Thanks for reading my whining and ranting....isn't that what these things are for though?

No comments: