Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Should We Stop, No.

Im in a very weird stage of my life right now.

Im almost 24 years old and i consider myself lucky that death hasn't hit close to home yet. But today I experienced the closest, someone who I barely knew, didnt plan on getting to know, and had very very little respect for; virtually, none. But their death was close enough to knock me back for a bit. Close enough for me to dedicate almost my entire day to thinking about his death and how it has affected everyone that knew him, especially his family, and i cant even imagine what they are going through and it hurts just to think about it. To have to see a mother and a father raise and bury their child is, without a doubt in my mind, the worst thing that could ever happen. I dont know what to say, other than, life moves on. No matter what, life continues. Death is a heavy heavy thing, something that no one should accept, but we must not forget that Life is just as heavy, and with the death of one, no matter how close it is, we must understand that we still have our own life. And to become even more grateful for what life we do have. Just stay positive, inspired, strong, and you cant let death keep you from taking another step, if anything, make that step even stronger then the one before. For that is life, Moving forward and growing. Without Life there is no Death, and without Death there is no Life.

I dont know what else to say.

How about what am I getting myself into?

College, graduate school, new places, new people, new things.

15 comments:

miss dweenieshara said...

ow..so bored..do something..

Kai said...

Interesting...the auditory suggestion of a teutonic refusal.
There's that poem by Emily Dickinson.

"Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me..."

But you are correct. The Pale Rider exists because you and I exist as life. And vice versa.

I'm sick of ignorant people blaming God for our own faults [excuse me if I offend you, if in case you do not share my beliefs, and even if you don't, it'd be pathetic to use a nonexistent entity as a scape goat on your behalf] or for faults of no cause...thank you ~

yourlifeisgold said...

If you want a different view, an empowering view of death, go check out my blog. I have had plenty of experience with it. Lost both my parents and many, many, more. Not that it's a good thing...lol Just offering you some peace. :)

robbfk said...

i know how it gets to you when you realise that death is the only thing we are all assured. The reason there is faith like church is to assure us that after death there is more life because all people want to do is live and never ever stop. Death is a cold reality live with it die with it.Maybe even just try to get by with it

Anonymous said...

Rally very intelligent blog
commercial dispute resolution

Unknown said...

search jobs in india

http://naukriyar.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. Siro Yarn

Salman Khan said...

Hi Sweets Firneds (Karachi)

I hope you are fine I need cute sweet girls or married woman ke dost ke zarorat hai if you are interested please contact me Karachi ke girls or married or divorce woman be connect kar skate hai
I need friendship with you very sweet nice and happy friendship any type
Please boys app sweet han laken aap contect nahi Karen kun ka kun ka mujay female sa firnedship karna hai ji

here is no 03363402206

by by ta ta

Panharith said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......




Goldenslot สล็อต
GCLUB

james cook said...

It is nice to read such high-quality content. It is a good article that discusses the topic at hand quite well. I am looking forward to read more articles from your site. Keep up the good work.
https://www.allassignmenthelp.co.uk/assignment-expert-uk.html

Stefan Carl said...

StudentsAssignmentHelp.com serves for assignment writing services to the students in the whole world. If you need any help in your assignment then hire our online assignment writer.

James Ian said...

Thank you for this wonderful information looking forward for more. Certainly, the best quality videos aren’t those recorded with your android phone or iPhone, but those that are recorded with the real camcorder. You will find out that the better the quality your camcorder, the greater the quality of videos you’ll be recording. All from Best 4K Camera Under 1000

Ian said...

Hey Nice article here. Allow me to point out that we are here to guide students with their CIPD certificate related queries and confusions. Students usually take assignment writing too hard on them and fret over it endlessly. If you are one of those students, sit back and relax as we are here! Our online writers provide their professional assistance to help students getting excellent grades to succeed in their academics. Read more on CIPD assignment Writing Service for UK, UAE, SA

Pk said...

We offer the best GIF Homework Help services in the market today.

Eve said...

We provide the best capsim simulations assignment help. We will guide you through all capsim business rounds.