Thursday, November 19, 2009

Top Ten What Ev's.

Top 10 Things that I ate at Restaurants in 2009:

Chicken Teriyaki: Soy and Sake in New York City
Steak Dinner: Chicago Diner in Chicago
Eggs Benedict: Pick Me Up Cafe in Chicago
Ravioli: Atlas Cafe in New York City
Crazy Pizza: Vinnie's Pizza in Brooklyn, New York
Burrito: Chipolte in East Lansing
Mint Chocolate Cookie: Atlas Cafe in New York City
French Toast and Scrambled Tofu: Counter in New York City
Indian Food: Wellington St. Market In Traverse City
Sweet and Sour Chicken: Soy and Sake in New York City

*Please note that all foods were vegan.

2 comments:

Amy Pagel said...

mmmm... I was there to experience all these great moments :) I'm happy I got to experience this with you.

I am hungry now

Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. Poly Cotton Yarn Count Range