Thursday, August 27, 2009

Enter a new season

Today is actually my last day of summer, and i have it off from work....tomorrow morning i start classes....but i cant log into my account because i cant remember passwords....ever. So i cant find out where any of my classes are till early in the morning....boooooo

Oh well.

The weather is awesome. Chilly and sunny...its like nice fall weather, which is what i like. I hate hot weather, i hate cold weather, and i hate wet weather....so i guess fall is my season. Last fall, i was on the other side of the world, woo, not bad huh?

This coming thursday Amy and I will be flying to New York City, yippy, im excited. I dont know what to expect....just another good time in a big city seeing good music and eating good food, right?

Alright im going back outside...

1 comment:

BackpackUnion said...

A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his hermes birkin bag.